=> iQmobility.com + EQmobility.com. The BIG picture.
iQ Mobility (.com):
- Intelligent Mobility (.com)
- Intermodal Mobility (.com)
EQ Mobility (.com):
- Emotional Mobility (.com)
- Efficient Mobility (.com)
- Electrifying Mobility (.com)
- Electrical Mobility (.com)
- Exciting Mobility (.com)
- Economical Mobility (.com)
- Ecological Mobility (.com)
iQ & EQ Mobility (.com):
- "...mobility solutions making yourself, others and the planet happy..!"
1) It's all about mobility
- the new ecosystem
2) Disruptive Mobility (.com)
- thinking new inside as well as outside the box
3) Efficient Mobility (.com)
4) Intelligent / Efficient Mobility (.com)
5) Electrifying Mobility (.com)
6) Emotional Mobility (.com)
- it's all about emotions
7) "Connecting Drivers" (.com)
- brave new connected world
8) Intelligent Mobility (.com)
- from assisted to autonomous driving
9) Intermodal Mobility (.com)
- the future winners use it all
1) IT'S ALL ABOUT MOBILITY
- the new ecosystem:
"We have redefined ourselves as a mobility company."
- William Clay "Bill" Ford Jr., Ford Motor Company at the Web Summit Dublin 2015.
- "BMW is a mobile company, and everything we have done and do is about mobility."
- E. Robinson, BMW i Ventures, Mobility Services Project.
“The car is the ultimate mobile device, isn’t it?”
- Apple Senior Vice President of Operations Jeff Williams.
"If you go to Silicon Valley, 50 percent of all startups last year had some sort of mobility in their title."
- BMW sales and marketing chief Ian Robertson at Automotive News Europe Congress 2016.
2) DISRUPTIVE MOBILITY (.COM)
- thinking new inside as well as outside the box:
- “Many trends have intensified or accelerated dramatically. Above all, digitization and the associated technical possibilities are set to change the automobile and its fundamental role in our society."
- Harald Krüger, CEO BMW AG (2015-).
- "I believe the auto industry will change more in the next 5 to 10 years than it has in the last 50..."
- Mary Barra, CEO and chairwoman of General Motors at The World Economic Forum, Davos Switzerland 2016
- We don't need to reinvent the wheel, but everything else."
- Volkswagen group CEO Matthias Müller at the Annual General Meeting 2017
3) EFFICIENT MOBILITY (.COM)
- energy / resources:
- simply MORE OUT OF LESS...
- VW XL1 1-litre/100 km car (0,1 liter pr.mil på norsk) SuperEfficientVehicle (SEV).
- ex. VW-patriarc Ferdinand Piëch's intelligent and emotional prestigous future project.
4) INTELLIGENT / EFFICIENT MOBILITY (.COM)
- time / space:
- "A traffic jam with only emission-free cars is still a traffic jam."
- William Clay "Bill" Ford Jr., Ford Motor Company.
- with his "passion for cars and enviroment and the freedom of mobility".
- European drivers are claimed to be sitting in traffic jams per year as follows:
- Belgium 58 hours.
- The Netherlands 45 hours.
- Germany 38 hours (Stuttgart 73 hours, Cologne 71 hours, Munich 53 hours....).
- THAT MEANS AT LEAST ONE WORKING WEEK PER YEAR!
- "When you actually got the car parked, the last thing you want to do is to move it, because you wont't be able to find another parking spot."
- visionary Shai Agassi, founder of famous (ex.) Better Place at the CeBIT electronics fair in Hannover 2015.
5) ELECTRIFYING MOBILITY (.COM)
- electric / exciting:
= 1) "charge with electricity"
= 2) "excite", "impress greatly"
eMobility in a nutshell:
* Intelligent Mobility (.com)
* Emotional Mobility (.com)
* Efficient Mobility (.com)
* Electrifying Mobility (.com)
* Electrical Mobility (.com)
* Exciting Mobility (.com)
* Economical Mobility (.com)
* Ecological Mobility (.com)
6) EMOTIONAL MOBILITY (.COM)
- it's all about emotions:
- pure Emotions, Emotions, Emotions...
- "We want to make sustainable driving exciting and sexy".
- Richard Kim, Faraday Future's head of global design, ex. BMWi and Audi.
- “A car is going to be more like a pet than a machine. It is a very special relationship. We want to create EMOTIONS around the entire car experience”.
- Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and CEO of Renault-Nissan
- "Cars are an expansion of yourself: They take your thoughts, your ideas, your EMOTIONS, and they multiply it".
- Chris Bangle, ex. BMW design chief. Famous for strategizing emotions in the car business and presently "emotional mobility guru"
- "Es gibt eine neue Emotion rund
ums Autofahren, die entsteht. Wir wissen
noch nicht genau was es ist, aber es ist etwas anderes, als schnell um die
Kurve zu kommen und die Reifen quietschen zu lassen."
- Professor Dr. Ferdinand Dudenhöffer, CAR Center Automotive Research/Uni Duisburg-Essen, laut dpa.
7) "CONNECTING DRIVERS" (.COM)
- brave new connected world:
- "From now on, it's not only Sheer Driving Pleasure ("Freude am Fahren"), but CONNECTED Sheer Driving Pleasure. This applies first of all to THE PERSONAL CONNECTIVITY OF DRIVER and passengers."
- Dr. Norbert Reithofer, CEO BMW AG (-2015)
- Nokia said "CONNECTING PEOPLE" and changed the world.
- the next big thing is connecting drivers...
- ...from their smartphones to their cars, and from there, cars to cars and to infrastructure (Phone2Car, Car2Car, Car-to-X etc.).
- HVAL says: "CONNECTING DRIVERS (.COM)". Stay tuned...
8) INTELLIGENT / EMOTIONAL MOBILITY (.COM)
- AI /Artificial (Emotional) Intelligence
- from assisted to autonomous driving:
- “The problem isn’t technology. It’s legislation, and the whole question of responsibility that goes with these cars moving around."
- Carlos Ghosn, CEO of Renault-Nissan on autonomous mobility/self driving cars.
- "From HANDS-FREE, to FEET-FREE to MIND-FREE riding.
- cars are being transformed from a time consuming driving-space, to an efficient & emotional living- & working-space...
- ..."THE THIRD ROOM" between home and office giving you "the 25th hour".
- I see a bright future for the coming generations of my own favorite car (class), the Volkswagen MicroBus/"Bulli"/Multivan/"Hotel" California.
- real "QUALITY TIME & LIFESTYLE ON THE GO MACHINES".
- Truls Hval, HVAL AutoSystem/HVAL.com
- "The person who brings emotional intelligence into artificial intelligence will be the first trillionaire on our planet"
- Rob High, CTO IBM Watson
9) INTERMODAL MOBILITY (.COM)
- the future winners use it all:
- brain (!), feet (!), car, carsharing, taxi/ridehailing, ridesharing, limoservice, bicycle, public transport, bus, train, plane...
=> iQmobility.com + EQmobility.com. The BIG picture.