WELCOME TO EMOTIONAL NORWAY!
- "the land of Fjords, Whales and E(motional)Mobility
- Human - Machine - Nature
- "Powered by and connected to nature"
Prekestolen (The Pulpit Rock): One of Norway's most popular tourist destinations. Watch your steps!
Atlanterhavsveien (The Atlantic Road): The world's most popular location for new car introductions and photo sessions?
Atlanterhavsveien (The Atlantic Road): By car and truck.
Atlanterhavsveien (The Atlantic Road): By camper van.
Atlanterhavsveien (The Atlantic Road): By motorcycle.
Geiranger(fjord): The wide view. Please take a seat.
Geiranger(fjord): The popular tourist/cruiseship destination. Intermodal mobility.
Geiranger(fjord): Norwegian Classic.
Geiranger(fjord): Norwegian Classic...petrolheads on tour.
Geiranger(fjord): German TUI on tour (smoke = 10.000 petrol cars?)
Geiranger(fjord): Norwegian present and planet future. Rent an electric Renault Twizy and go on a GPS-guided tour.
Sognefjorden: The WORLD'S FIRST BATTERY ELECTRIC CAR FERRY "AMPERE" takes you eco-friendly from Oppedal to Lavik. Fjellstand AS (Shipyard), Omastrand/Norway + Siemens.
Trollstigen: Exciting Mobility (.com)!
Trollstigen: Plateau Visitor Centre. Reiulf Ramstad Architects.
Trollstigen: Panorama for the big picture.
"Vision of the Fjords"/Hyen: Battery-diesel hybrid sightseeng vessel here under contruction at world-leading carbon-fibre yard Brødrene Aa...
"Vision of the Fjords"/Nærøyfjorden: When cruising on the UNESCO's World Heritage listed Nærøyfjord, eco-friendly propulsion on batteries only. The unique gangways connects passengers directly to the surrounding nature.
"Vision of the Fjords": Next generation planned to be pure battery-powered only. Norway = world leading eMobility not only on the roads.
"Hurtigruten" from Bergen to Kirkenes: "The World's Most Beautiful Sea Voyage". Next state-of-the-art generations under construction at Kleven Yard Ulsteinvik with diesel-electric battery hybrid propulsion system.
Åndalsnes: Norsk Tindesenter (Mountaineering Centre).
Norwegian mountaineering history. Climb the 21 m sport climbing wall inside the tower for the real emotional experience if you dare. Reiulf Ramstad Architects.
Trollveggen (The Troll Wall): The tallest vertical rock face in Europe. Popular by base jumpers, however, jumping illegal since 1986.
Trollveggen (The Troll Wall): Visitor Center. Reiulf Ramstad Architects.
Ålesund: The Art Nouveau (Jugendstil) city. Completely rebuilt after a city fire in 1904. With kind and competent assistance from Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany and a number of architects with education from Berlin.
NATIONAL TOURIST ROUTES IN NORWAY - SCENIC ROADS:
- scenic roads for exploring Norwegian's emotional & electrifying landscapes. Fjords and more...
- http://www.nasjonaleturistveger.no/en (English)
- http://www.nasjonaleturistveger.no/de (Deutsch)
- http://www.nasjonaleturistveger.no/no (Norwegian)
WOW - "WORLD OF WHALES":
- VISIT NORWAY - GO WHALE-WATCHING - AND "HAVE A WHALE OF A TIME"
VOLVO CARS/SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA - VOLVO XC60:
- electrifying Scandinavian emotional marketing (2013)
- emotional Volvo + Norwegian fjords + a new way of living... Leave the world behind...
TESLA MOTORS - SUPERCHARGERS COME TO NORWAY:
- as the first country outside the US
- superchargers + Tesla S + electrifying Norwegian scenery.
RENT A TESLA, ELECTRIFY YOURSELF AND HAVE A WHALE OF A TIME IN NORWAY:
- why not go to emotional Norway, rent a Tesla Model S, "go west" where the fjords are, and have the electrifying Norwegian e(motional)mobility experience? Real eco-tourism:
BY ECO-FERRY TO NORWAY FROM DENMARK:
- forward thinking Fjordlines' brand new "Stavangerfjord" and "Bergensfjord" passenger ferries.
- run on pure LNG (methane/natural gas).
- Norwegian Rolls-Royce Bergen LNG engines.
- from Hirtshals to Stavanger-Bergen, i.e. where the "real Norwegian Fjords" are.
- ...or Langesund (150 km South-West of Oslo at the Oslofjord) (which, however, is not a "real" Norwegian Fjord).
BY PLANE WITH "NORWEGIAN":
- Europe's fastest growing and one of the most cost- and fuelefficient airlines worldwide.
EXPENSIVE NORWEGIAN HOTELS? "HALF-PRICE-HOTELCLUB":
- stay at more or less "half rack-rate price" at 200 Norwegian hotels (plus thousands world wide) as a member of this well established and world leading Norwegian hotel membership club:
NORWAY? HVAL & FJORDS!