"Carchitecture" at the intersection of art and mobility:
- "The Art of Mobility(.com)"
- "Where architecture goes, cars design follows and everybode else too"
- Chris Bangle, ex. BMW design chief. Famous for strategizing emotions in the car
business and presently "emotional mobility guru".
Visit the BMW World experience center and BMW Museum in Munich.
Be welcome also when your plugin-electric-Audi needs charging:
Want to visit a BMW factory and have the truly technical and emotional experience of seeing how
the BMW cars are made by people, emotions, machines and robots?
- the future factory in Leipzig by star architect Zahe Hadid, resposible also for the spectacular stadium Tokyo summer games 2020:
See how the i8 is being manufactured at the Leipzig factory by its enthusiastic team:
It's all about ELECTRIFYINGmobility(.com) / EMOTIONALmobility(.com):
- the BMW i-project video. From the first idea to the final i3-car:
See in this video the former (The Green Party) German foreign minister Joschka Fischer enthusiasm when he collects his new BMW i3 at the efficient and holistic-green Leipzig plant with the purpose made windmills in the background:
- "it'a statement"
- "it's a facinating factory"
- "and it makes fun"
- (be informed, however, that Mr. Fischer is claimed to be a consultant for BMW. The German automotive industry generally likes to hire ex-politicians, especially in the capital Berlin, where Mr. Fischer as well as Ms. Angela Merkel, i.e. the political power and decision makers, are to be found).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdXY4HkHj7g (in German)
Here the emotions of expectedly quite neutral test drivers:
BMW München and Leipzig on the map:
These BMW-people, including in the communication and marketing department, do know what is going on in the world...
...yes, it must be green these days, and probably even more tomorrow...
...but at the end of the day it's all about INTELLIGENT & EMOTIONAL MOBILITY!